Pre-Race Participant Parking & Shuttle Bus Information
RACE DAY, Saturday, November 9, 2013
5:15am - 6:45am
Any cars that require parking before the events can do so at UCSB. You will be able to park and board a shuttle bus to the start of the half marathon and the full marathon. The last buses for the full marathon will leave UCSB at 6:45am. The last buses for the half-marathon will leave UCSB at 6:30am. If you miss the last buses, you are out of luck. The bus ride takes approx. 10 - 20 minutes.
Buses back to your cars will be available at SBCC to take you back to UCSB from 10:00am- 1:30pm. They will leave the Finish Line Festival at SBCC on lower Loma Alta in front of the Sports Pavilion.
Traffic on 101 North from points South
· Take exit 104B - Route 217 (exit 101 on the right, then stay left for Route 217)
· Follow Route 217 in left lane. Slow to enter UCSB archway
· Bear right at rotary, continuing on Mesa Road
· Take left at University Plaza (2nd light)
· Left into parking area
· Buses are located at this bus rotary
Traffic on 101South from points North
· Take exit 107, Los Carneros Rd. Right off exit. Follow Los Carneros
· Take left at Mesa Road (3rd light)
· Take 2nd right at Ocean Road, left into parking area
The buses are located on the east side exit bus rotary
Please join us on race day, Saturday, November 9th, 2013 click here to register today!
Registration is final and there will be no refunds or transfers
The Select Staffing Santa Barbara Half Marathon participates in the California Half Marathon Series